Introducing the new Wolfgang Detail, Paint Enhancement & Protection
The aim of the Wolfgang Detail, to remove surface defects, enhance the paint and lay down paint protection and incredible gloss. We have introduced the Wolfgang Detail for customers who still desire a good level of perfection but do not have the budget of our increasingly popular Ceramic Paint Protection. The Wolfgang Detail is also recommended if you regularly enjoy maintaining your own vehicle with Wax or Paint Sealants.
Note: The Wolfgang Detail is NOT a Paint Correction, therefore the amount of surface defects removed will be dependent on your type of paint and the severity of defects on the paintwork. We do, however guarantee insane levels of GLOSS and REFLECTION!
Wolfgang are a German-American Technology who are renowned for their quality of car care products. Some of the world’s best Detailer’s use Wolfgang including Mike Phillips of Auto-geek, see bio https://www.autogeek.net/mike-phillips-bio.html.
- pH Snow Foam applied and left to dwell
- Wheel cleaned with safe, suitable product to dissolve brake dust and road grime
- Tyres and arches cleaned with Citrus Based cleaning agent
- Vehicle washed using two bucket method and Wolfgang Autobathe
- Full decontamination i.e, Tar spots and Iron particles are removed
- Clay paintwork to remove bonded contamination such as tree sap
- Single stage machine polish using Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover to minimise swirls and other minor defects. Gloss, clarity and depth of paintwork will be enhanced
- Application of Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0 to enhance gloss and provide maximum shine
- Application of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, a polymer technology based sealant that captures the wet look of a carnauba wax but lasts longer
- Application of Wolfgang Black Diamond Tyre Gel to all tyres, a semi-gloss/satin finish is achieved
- Paintwork wiped down and final inspection carried out
As standard we finish off with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0. But, there is an option to upgrade to Wolfgang Fuzion Hybrid Carnauba Wax for £40.00 (multiple layers). Fuzion has maximum gloss and protection with a fusion of white carnauba and German polymers.